The Science Policy Committee seeks to provide BSD postdocs with information on current science policy issues and encourage postdocs to add their voices to public discourse on science.
Follow us on Twitter @bsdpostdoc for the latest science policy & advocacy news
Want to get involved? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deliver science policy & advocacy news to BSD postdocs and enable dialogue
- Host seminars and workshops on science policy topics
- Connect with government officials and community leaders to advocate for science
- Establish opportunities for postdocs to bring their science into public view
- Provide information about careers in science policy, science journalism, and related fields
- None currently planned. Recruiting new members.
- The March for Science Sign-Making Day April 18
- Science Policy Seminar: Dr. Jo Handelsman, former Associate Director for Science in the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) and current Director of the Wisconsin Institute for Discovery will be discussing her experiences working in science policy on Tuesday, April 25th from 10-11 am.