Events and News
See what the OPA has planned!
Events & News
Fall Quarter seminars:
- 09/30/22 3:00pm Visa & Immigration options for Postdocs by Brendan Delaney, JD (Frank & Delaney Immigration Law, LLC) (virtual Register here)
- 10/14/22 3:00pm K Awards Information Session by Prof. Steve White (virtual Register here)
- 10/28/22 3:00pm Ethics Seminar: Responsible Authorship & Peer Review by Prof. Elaine Worcester (in-person RSVP here)
- 11/01/22 10:00am Postdoc Benefits Open Enrollment Session by Candace Neeson (Gallagher) (in-person RSVP here)
- 11/11/22 3:00pm Postdoc Flash Talks (virtual Register here)
- 12/09/22 3:00pm Postdoc Flash Talks (in-person RSVP here)
NIH continues to offer online workshops for postdocs and grad students.
Chicagoland Postdoc Recruitment Initiative Application Open!
October 20 – 21, 2022
COVID-19 Resources and & Support –
For UChicago and federal updates regarding COVID-19, visit:
- Information for NIH Applicants and Recipients of NIH Funding
- UChicagoGRAD Career Guide to Career Planning During COVID-19
Office of International Affairs: OIA FAQ’s on coronavirus updates
New UChicago Medicine and BSD programming addresses employee well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic and time of social unrest
National Cancer Institute (NCI) Emergency Administrative Supplements for Research and Training Continuity of Postdoctoral Fellows during Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
On this Juneteenth, we want to take a moment to recognize our Black students, postdocs and alumni, and pause to consider their remarkable achievements in the face of systemic racism. We are so very proud of you. What Juneteenth tells us about the work to secure...