Diversity & Inclusion
UChicago Diversity & Inclusion
The UChicago office of Diversity & Inclusion houses information on diversity intiatives and events throughout campus.
Statement of Nondiscrimination
In keeping with its long-standing traditions and policies, the University of Chicago considers students, employees, applicants for admission or employment, and those seeking access to programs on the basis of individual merit. The University, therefore, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or veteran status, and does not discriminate against members of protected classes under the law.
The Affirmative Action Officer (773-702-5671) is the University official responsible for coordinating the University’s adherence to this policy and the related federal, state and local laws and regulations (including Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act).
Statement of Discrimination and more information found in the Student manual.
- Office of International Affairs (OIA)
- International House – bringing together scholars from around the world to build community
- LGBTQ Student Life – Center for Identity and Inclusion
- Office of Multicultural Student Affairs
- Bias Response Team
- Minority Postdoc with articles, resources, and events
Opportunities for Diverse Postdocs
- BSD Diversity Grants
- GRAD Development & Diversity
- Diverse Postdocs listserv
- National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
- Mentored travel awards are available from FASEB